We all know Black Friday is just around the corner. We’ve been waiting for this moment for the past month. We’ve “added-to-cart” all our favourite items and all we want to do is to click that checkout button. In the spirit of sales, we’ve decided to create The Ultimate Guide to Black Friday. We want to help you master the art of shopping so you can be ready for the big day!
Roll up your sleeves, get ready, shop!
Preparing for Black Friday
1. Early morning wake ups, so you can browse the Garage site, pick out your fave items, subscribe to our e-letter (so you can be the first to hear about our deals!) and check for inspo on Instagram, duh!
2. Prep your wishlist for Black Friday!
3. You know… stretching is a good way to make sure you are fit and ready to conquer Black Friday.
4. Getting some much-needed beauty rest before the big day is a must! Who knows, you may be up until the wee hours of the night to be the first to see our sales!
On the Big Day
1. Caffeine is a must!
2. A comfy outfit is a necessity and layering is key: whether you shop online or hit the stores, you want to be ready to tackle the sales full force.
3. The ‘90s are back and we’re so happy! Pull out your scrunchies and tie up a ponytail. You never know who may pull your hair if you’re in the way 😉
4. Spray on some perfume, you’ve got a long day ahead of you ;)!
5. Bae comes to meet you, approves your outfit and off you go!
*BONUS* Pack some candy! Who doesn’t love a little sugar rush to survive the day?! (We also sell some in stores!)