“Review To Win Contest” – OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A $250 GIFT CARD WHEN YOU ENTER OUR CONTEST ON OUR WEBSITE BY WRITING A REVIEW.
This contest is sponsored by Groupe Dynamite Inc. 5592 Ferrier Street, Mount-Royal, Québec, Canada, H4P 1M2 (the “Sponsor”), owner of the Garage brand (“Garage”).
No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The Review To Win Contest (the “Contest”) begins on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 7 a.m. (ET) and runs until Wednesday, November 23, 2016 at 7 a.m. (ET) (the “Promotion Period”). All entries for the Contest must be received by the Sponsor prior to the end of the Promotion Period.
This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada and the continental USA, with the exception of Alaska, who are thirteen (13) years of age or older. Directors, officers, agents and employees of Group Dynamite and all of their respective parent companies, affiliated entities and divisions, and members of the aforementioned individuals’ respective immediate families (for the purpose of the Contest, immediate family includes children, siblings and parents) domiciled in the same household, are not eligible to enter.
Participants under the legal age of majority in the province in which they reside must have the approval of their parent or legal guardian who has reached the age of majority to participate in this contest.
Participants must provide their name, valid e-mail address, and agree to the ‘enter for submission’ option on the review form so that Garage can contact them in the event that they win.
The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, state and local laws and regulations. By entering the Contest, participants (and their respective legal guardians or parents, where applicable) agree to be bound by and accept the terms and conditions of these official rules (the “Rules”). The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
How to Enter
There are 3 easy steps to enter for a chance to win a $250 gift card:
- Find your product online at garageclothing.com: Search for the product you own using the search bar and go to the product page.
- Click ‘write a review’: Scroll down to the rate and review section on the product page to write your review.
- Write a review & submit: Fill in all mandatory fields in the review form, as well as agree to the ‘enter for submission’ option and submit!
***Every review counts for one entry. Entries generated by a script, macro or any other automated means are void. Any entries that contain misprints, that have been altered, are incomplete, inaccurate, irregular in any ways, or that does not comply with the Rules, shall also be disqualified. Note: Dishonest reviews are strongly discouraged.
By completing the online registration form, each participant agrees to these Official Rules. Entries received before and/or after the Promotion Period will be void. Any fees incurred by participants to enter the Contest, including, but not limited to fees for internet access, equipment and taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the participants and will not be reimbursed by the Sponsor.
One (1) Grand Prize (described below) will be selected in a random draw on November 23, 2016 at noon (ET) in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
There will be one (1) prize awarded consisting of the following:
- 1 $250 Garage gift card.
The total approximate value of this price is two hundred and fifty dollars ($250).
The random draw will be held the week of November 23, 2016, in the presence of witnesses at the Sponsor’s offices at 5592 Ferrier, Town of Mount Royal, Quebec, Canada, H4P 1M2, at noon (ET).
Winner Notification Process
The potential winners will be notified via email with the email address provided at registration within two (2) business days of the random winner selection process. If the participant cannot be contacted, fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question within the time period specified, or does not claim his Prize within the three (3) business days, the prize will not be awarded. In the event of unclaimed prizes, Garage reserves the right to not select alternative winners.
- The Sponsor will not enter into any correspondence pertaining to this Contest, except with potential winners (and their respective legal guardians or parents, where applicable). Garage shall not be responsible under any conditions whatsoever for any problems or technical malfunctions relating to the Contest or for any online errors, printing errors or typographical errors or problems in connection with any Contest-related materials.
- By entering this Contest, participants (and their respective legal guardians or parents, where applicable) agree that they have not purchased electronic equipment, Internet or telephone services for the purpose of entering this Contest. Participants (and their legal guardians or parents, where applicable) agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Contest and/or prevent others from entering the Contest, as prohibited by law. Any attempt by anyone to damage or interrupt the Contest shall be considered a violation under criminal and civil law. The Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages or other remedies against such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- Garage assumes no responsibility for any technical malfunction of mobile systems, servers or access providers. Garage assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected or ineligible contest entries, human or technical malfunctions that may occur in the administration of this promotion. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of Garage or any act corrupting or affecting the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), Garage reserves the right, in its absolute and sole discretion, to disqualify an individual and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. Under no circumstances shall Garage be liable for any losses or damages from the use of, or reliance on, the information or use of the systems, servers, access providers or equipment. Dynamite makes no warranty or guarantee as to the content, accuracy, timelines or completeness of the information or that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Dynamite and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (herein collectively referred to as the “Entities”) disclaim any and all representations and warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with all mobile discount offers.
- The Sponsor and its respective affiliated entities and divisions and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives disclaim any and all representations and warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with all prizes. Each participant assumes all liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Contest, or the use or misuse of any Prize granted herein, including any and all losses, damages, claims, actions and causes of action with respect to any Prize so granted (including, without limitation, in connection with travel, if applicable). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, by entering the Contest, each participant agrees to and effectively releases and forever discharges the Entities from any and all damages, rights, claims, costs and actions of any kind whatsoever arising in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession or use or misuse of any Prize (or part of a Prize) awarded in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, personal injury, death and/or property damage as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- Additionally, all participants assume all liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by the Contest including any and all losses, damages, claims, actions and causes of action in connection with the Contest.
- A Prize must be accepted as is, and no transfer, substitution or prize equivalent shall be permitted without Garage’s permission. If a Prize or any portion thereof cannot be awarded due to actions or circumstances beyond the control of Garage, or for any other reason whatsoever, the Sponsor reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value to the Prize or the non awarded portion of the Prize, as the case may be. A Prize cannot be redeemed for cash or other gift cards. A Prize cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other contest or offer. No component of any Prize may be returned after pick-up. Choices of sizes and colors of products which may be purchased with a gift card are subject to availability at participating Garage stores. No rain checks will be provided.
- Odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries received by the end of the Promotion Period. All entries become the property of Garage.
- Each participant hereby releases, discharges and saves harmless the Sponsor from any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of actions, damages, liabilities, costs, losses, expenses without limitation, including as may be related to invasion of privacy, infringement of their rights of publicity or personality, defamation, libel, slander, and/or any other personal, moral and/or property rights in any way arising out of their participation in the Contest.
- All expenses related to the receipt and use of the Prizes including travel, surcharges, fees, taxes (federal, provincial, and local), incidentals if any, are the sole responsibility of each Prize winning participant. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, all expenses not specifically stated herein to be the responsibility of the Sponsor shall be the sole responsibility of each participant. No refund or compensation of any costs or expenses incurred by a Prize winning participant shall be made. The Sponsor denies any liability or responsibility in connection with any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising out of this Contest or the Prizes.
- In addition to all of the foregoing conditions, if and where applicable, each selected participant (and their respective legal guardians or parents, where applicable), in order to be eligible to receive their Prize, must sign a declaration of eligibility, license and release, in a form to be provided by the Sponsor, which relieves the Sponsor from any and all liability for injury associated with any Prize awarded to them, as well as satisfy any and all laws and regulations and other criteria required by the Prize winner’s province of residence. The declaration of eligibility, license and release must be returned to Garage within three (3) business days of it having been provided to the Prize winner. Once a Prize winner has satisfied these requirements, they will be entitled to claim their Prize.
- Any selected participant who fails to abide by the terms set forth in these Official Rules will be disqualified and may, at Garage’s sole and absolute discretion, be banned from participating in Garage contests for a period to be determined by Garage, without prejudice to Garage’s right to seek additional remedies for any damages that it may have incurred due to the breach of these Official Rules by such participant. Should any of the selected participants be disqualified for any reason, not claim their Prize within the specified time, not comply with the Rules or incorrectly answer the time-limited mathematical skill-testing question, the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may or may not select an alternate Prize winner (or winners).
- It is the participant’s (and their legal guardians’ or parents’, where applicable) sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing at the address indicated above if they change their address or other contact information. All corrections must be received prior to the expiry of the Promotion Period.
- For Québec participants (and their respective legal guardians or parents, where applicable), any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the “Régie”) for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement. Garage will immediately notify the Régie in writing of the cancellation of this contest or of changes made to these Official Rules after the prescribed form referred to in section 59 of the Act respecting lotteries, publicity contests and amusement machines has been filed with the Régie.
- If any terms of the Rules are or become invalid, are ruled illegal by the Régie or any court of competent jurisdiction, or are deemed unenforceable under the current applicable law, it is the intention of the parties hereto (and the participants’ legal guardians and parents, where applicable) that the remainder of the Rules shall not be affected thereby and shall remain in full force and effect.
- For a copy of these Official Rules send a written request by self-addressed, stamped envelope (ensure that sufficient postage is included) to: Garage, 5592 Ferrier Street, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H4P 1M2, ATTENTION: Garage Customer Service.