During the #garagefestival tour we’ve learned more about fashion than we have about music. Music festivals are full of people rocking the latest trends. So at Osheaga this weekend we weren’t surprised to see Garage clothes EVERYWHERE. You girls looked like total hotties woohoo!
Yesterday was such a wicked day at the festival and we can’t believe the last day is here already.
Our major highlights so far were:
1) Dancing like crazy people to Haim. Who knew their sound was so heavy live!
2) The lemonade. oh man. We are getting more of that today for sure.
3) The intern Kate painted the letter K on her chest and painted it on backwards because she was looking at her reflection in the mirror. Kind of exactly like Karen in Mean Girls! We won’t let her forget than one for a while.
4) The baby in the headphones.
5) Seeing you girls looking awesome in our clothes!
What were your fave music festival moments so far? Don’t forget if you’re wearing Garage come find us at Osheaga today for your chance to be featured on the blog!
Here’s our Day 2 photo recap! Garage, xox
Rachel Iwanyszyn of Jag Lever
Noelle Downing of Noelle’s Favorite Things
Garage Festival Contest winner Shelly Stuckman.
Day 2 ended on a high note with Jack White and fireworks!